Design4SDGs India Design Challenge 2024
Learning Paths School, Mohali
Venue And Food Partner
The Design4SDGs India Design Challenge 2024 is a competition for students aged 9-14, and was created to promote big thinking and innovative ideas on a large scale to help provide solutions for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It aims to drive grassroots innovation in schools, and will allow students to showcase their solutions and ideas using Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Creativity and Communication.
- Three SDGs available for selection.
- Schools can register up to three teams.
- One team allowed per SDG.
- Per team: minimum 2 students, maximum 4 students.
- Team registration: ₹1500 per team.
- Additional fee: ₹1000 per student.
- If the same team (having already paid ₹1500 and ₹1000 per member) is participating in multiple categories, no additional fees are required.
- Different teams or students for various categories? Standard charges of ₹1500 per team and ₹1000 per student apply.
- Students from 4th Std to 9th Std only.